Helen and I were just thinking about different ideas that The Inn on Whitworth might be used in the future. We were brain storming together and think we came across something special.
Here is the plan for someone that might live in Jackson and wants to have a different birthday party for a small group of friends….
- Take the Amtrak down to Brookhaven late one afternoon…
- Stop in Brookhaven and stay at The Inn on Whitworth – seven rooms to choose from
- Have dinner at IRON HORSE – just one block away in Historic Downtown Inez.
- Plan a PAINT party around the corner as the night time entertainment…We have a very sweet little business that specializes in parties
- Get up the next morning for donuts at Janie’s Pastry Shop next door… enjoy a small town cafe that has a great following
- Have a quick stroll around town and get ready to board the train back home to Jackson…
Special memories for sure… Come see us in Brookhaven… We call it The Homeseekers Paradise.